Monday 27 February 2012

Revenge of the Decorated aRT School: Interlude 2


REENA SPAULINGS FINE ART
165 EAST BROADWAY
NEW YORK, NY 10002




Dear Reena

It has been a week now since my last letter. And still no reply. All silent on the Spaulings Front. My questions weren’t hard, I thought they were fair? So why don’t you answer, you don’t fucking care. You exist. I came to that conclusion. Reena, as much of an artist as any of these fucking cunts in this institution. 

Why are we institution, what do we gain? We label ourselves as though we should be sectioned, enforced to padded cells.  



WE ARE THE INSITUTION. WE THE INSTITUTION ARE.




Claire Fontaine ignores me still. They glue their matches, burn… burn… burn. FLAME FIRE ASH.



ANSWER ME NOW




Alana 

No comments:

Post a Comment